- New business hours : 10:30am – 8:00pm (until further advised)
- Our SOP is strictly compliant with the Malaysian government and health authorities
Service Protocol FAQ
1. What are the precautions being implemented by AsterSpring to ensure safety during facial treatment for customers?
The health, wellbeing and safety of our customers and team remain our priority. AsterSpring are implementing extensive safety preventative practices to ensure great skin health can be achieved with peace of mind. Precautionary measures in compliance with the Malaysian government’s SOP include:
- Frequent sanitization especially all high-touch areas
- Temperature checks and Vaccination cert prior to entry
- No touch skin analysis and consultation
- Usage of disposable items where possible including Personal Essential Kit, customer gown wash & sanitize after each used and disposable non woven bed linens
- Staff wearing additional PPE during facial treatment
- Cashless payment preferred; disposable gloves available if cash involved
Yes, facial steamer can be used to help prepare the skin for extraction. Proper sanitization before & after each use
Yes, AsterSpring professional skincare therapists will practice minimal physical contact during facial treatment and still perform extraction to remove impurities from skin.
Nonetheless, we have innovated our extraction process to use an optional micro-current clearing device or manual extraction performed by an Asterspring professional skincare therapist wearing finger gloves.
All facial treatments are available. Our AsterSpring team of highly trained professional skin therapists will be able to care for, treat and address your personalized skin concerns with a wide variety of facial treatment protocols that specifically cater to challenges faced with your skin, including dehydration, dryness, acne and breakouts, sensitivity, ageing and brightening.
You can enjoy great skin health with optimal safety in compliance with the Malaysian government’s SOP and extensive safety preventative measures.
Yes, our team are committed to helping you achieve great skin health, so you can look and feel your best with AsterSpring.
We strive to give our customers the best experience possible, without compromising the safety and wellbeing of you and your AsterSpring professional skincare therapist.
We will continue to provide personalized skin consultations to understand and address your skin concerns with a wide variety of enhanced facial treatment protocols that specifically cater to challenges faced with your skin including dehydration, dryness, acne and breakouts, sensitivity, ageing and brightening.
Yes, you can still enjoy and redeem AsterSpring facial treatments with valid packages.
There are also attractive promotions available that you can find out more about by speaking with your AsterSpring professional skin therapist.
Yes, facial packages have been extended during this period. Please kindly check with your AsterSpring professional skin therapist for more information.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding, continued support and trust in AsterSpring to help you achieve #greatskinhealth with optimal safety.
We care and are here for you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any feedback..